Are you an international student dreaming of studying abroad but uncertain about securing funding? Your aspirations can now become a reality with the Australian Government RTP Scholarship at Flinders University for the 2023/24 academic session.
Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarships (AGRTPS)
The Australian Government offers Research Training Program Scholarships (AGRTPS) to support international students pursuing a Higher Degree by research at Flinders University.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Australian Government
- Scholarship Type: Full Funding
- Host Institution(s): Flinders University, Australia
- Scholarship Worth: $33,000
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters and PhD)
- Nationality: International Students
- Application Deadline: 4th August 2023 at 5 PM Australian time
AGRTPS at Flinders University 2023/24 | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the Research Training Program Scholarship, applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
- Citizenship: Be a citizen of any overseas country except New Zealand and not hold Australian citizenship, Australian permanent resident status, or New Zealand citizenship.
- Commencement of Study: Intend to commence full-time study for a higher degree by research in Australia for the first time in the year for which the award is offered. Students who started their higher degree by research in the previous year but were unable to apply for an AGRTPS due to the timing of their application or students who commenced a higher degree by research but terminated their enrolment within six months of commencement may also be considered.
- Research Concentration: Intend to enroll in an area of research concentration. These areas are characterized by the University’s research strengths, dedicated research resources, and external funding.
- Entry Requirements: Satisfy all entry requirements for a higher degree by research, including meeting the English proficiency levels as per the English Language Proficiency Requirements for HDR Candidature.
Successful applicants will receive the following benefits:
- Stipend: A tax-free stipend at the standard rate set by the Australian Government, amounting to $33,000 per year (2023 full-time rate).
- Research Training Program Place (RTP): An offset for tuition fees for up to 4 years.
- Establishment Allowance: A relocation allowance of up to $1,485 is available to AGRTPS students moving to Adelaide from overseas. This allowance assists with relocation costs and airfares, provided that students can produce the necessary receipts.
For additional information, check out: MBBS Requirements, Costs of Studying Medicine in Australia || Free Tuition
How to Apply:
- Submit an application for admission to a Higher Degree by research (PhD or Masters of Arts by research) as the first step.
- Afterward, apply for the International RHD Scholarship.
International students can apply for admission via Studylink.
The application deadline for the AGRTPS at Flinders University 2023/24 is 4th August 2023 at 5 PM Australian time.
Australian Government RTP Scholarship Portal
For further information and to explore this exceptional opportunity, please visit the Official Website. Embark on your journey towards academic excellence with the Australian Government RTP Scholarship at Flinders University.
Australian Government RTP Scholarship Latest Update
This portal frequently posts the latest information regarding the Australian Government RTP Scholarship at Flinders University 2023. Stay informed by revisiting this page regularly for updates on the admission process.
Should any changes occur, we recommend bookmarking this page and checking for updates. We will promptly provide you with the most up-to-date information. If you have any inquiries about the Australian Government RTP Scholarship at Flinders University 2023, kindly leave a comment below, and we will respond to your query.
Don’t miss this excellent opportunity to study abroad with the support of the Australian Government RTP Scholarship at Flinders University. Start your journey toward a successful research career today!