The Ireland Fellows Programme 2024/25 is now accepting applications from candidates in eligible African countries and regions. If you are from Lesotho or Zimbabwe and looking to commence your academic journey in 2024/25, then the Africa Scholarship is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
Empowering Early to Mid-Career Professionals
The Ireland Fellows Programme aims to empower early to mid-career professionals with exceptional leadership potential. This prestigious program offers a world-class education in Ireland, equipping selected students with the skills and knowledge necessary for capacity building in their respective fields. Successful candidates will have the privilege of undertaking a one-year master’s level study at a renowned higher education institution (HEI) in Ireland, all fully funded through a comprehensive scholarship package.
Here are the key highlights of the Ireland Fellows Programme Africa Scholarship:
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Canon Collins Trust
- Host Institution(s): Higher education institutions in Ireland
- Scholarship Worth: Full Funding (Amount varies)
- Number of Awards: Not Specified
- Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
- Nationality: Africans
Eligibility Criteria | Ireland Fellows Programme Africa Scholarship
To be eligible for the Ireland Fellows Programme Africa Scholarship in the 2024/2025 academic year, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Residency: Applicants must be residents and nationals of either Lesotho or Zimbabwe.
- Work Experience: A minimum of two to three years of directly relevant work experience is required, depending on the country. Please refer to the Guidance Note for Applicants for further details.
- Academic Qualification: Applicants must hold a bachelor’s level academic qualification from an accredited and government-recognized higher education institution, with a minimum grade point average of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale).
- Master’s Level Qualification: Applicants should not already possess a qualification at the master’s level or higher, nor be currently undertaking or due to start such a program in the academic year 2024/25.
- Programme Commencement: Applicants must apply to commence a new master’s level program in Ireland no earlier than August 2024.
For complete eligibility conditions, please refer to the official website (link provided below).
The Ireland Fellows Programme Africa Scholarship offers a comprehensive range of benefits to successful candidates, covering:
- University application fees
- Tuition fees
- Examination and other fees
- Economy travel to and from your country of residence to Ireland
- Settling-in allowance, book allowance, and study allowance
- Monthly personal living allowance (stipend) to cover other living expenses
- Costs associated with an entry clearance (student visitor visa) application
If you meet the eligibility criteria and wish to apply for the Ireland Fellows Programme African Scholarship 2023/24, please follow the steps below:
- Visit the official website and click on the application link or the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Fill out the application form with accurate and up-to-date information.
- Submit all required supporting documents as specified in the application guidelines.
- Double-check your application for completeness and accuracy before submission.
The deadline for submitting your application is 31st July 2023.
Ireland Fellows Programme – Fully Funded Africa Scholarship Portal
For comprehensive information about the Ireland Fellows Programme – Fully Funded Africa Scholarship, including detailed application requirements and additional resources, we encourage you to visit the official website of the Ireland Fellows Programme. Discover the exciting opportunities that await you and take the first step towards an extraordinary research career.
Ireland Fellows Programme – Fully Funded Africa Scholarship Latest Update
This portal frequently posts the latest information regarding the Ireland Fellows Programme – Fully Funded Africa Scholarship. Stay informed by revisiting this page regularly for updates on the admission process.
Should any changes occur, we recommend bookmarking this page and checking for updates. We will promptly provide you with the most up-to-date information. If you have any inquiries about the Ireland Fellows Programme – Fully Funded Africa Scholarship 2024/2025, kindly leave a comment below, and we will respond to your query.
The Ireland Fellows Programme Africa Scholarship presents an incredible opportunity for early to mid-career professionals from Lesotho and Zimbabwe to pursue a master’s degree in Ireland. This fully funded scholarship covers various expenses and provides a platform for capacity building and future contributions. If you meet the eligibility criteria, don’t miss the chance to apply for this prestigious program. Start your journey towards a world-class education and a brighter future today.