The United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia, ESCWA Internship Program presents an exceptional opportunity for eligible and motivated candidates to gain practical experiences and tackle future challenges. With our comprehensive program, we aim to enhance the educational journey of graduate and postgraduate students from diverse academic backgrounds, exposing them to the dynamic work carried out by a United Nations regional commission. Join ESCWA and contribute your skills and knowledge to our economic, social, and administrative fields.
- Company/Organization(s): ESCWA
- Internship Location: United Nations regional commission
- Internship Duration: 6 Months
- Available Slot: Several
- Basic Qualifications: Graduates & Postgraduates
- Nationality: All Nationalities
- Deadline: Not Specified
About ESCWA Internship Program
The ESCWA Internship Program collaborates with exceptional young talents, offering them a platform to actively contribute to our programs. By engaging outstanding students and professionals in fields relevant to our work, such as agriculture, computer science, demography, economics, energy, engineering, environment, finance, international relations, journalism, mass media, political economy, public administration, sociology, statistics, translation, and terminology, we ensure that our program thrives with diverse perspectives and expertise.
It is important to note that the ESCWA Internship Programme is not affiliated with the selection process for employment at the United Nations. As per the applicable United Nations policy, participating in our internship program does not guarantee employment afterward.
The ESCWA Internship Programme is open to graduates and postgraduates of all nationalities. It welcomes individuals who possess a strong educational background and are eager to contribute to the organization’s mission.
ESCWA Internship Program for Students | What to Expect
The program offers ESCWA valuable support in implementing its initiatives by engaging outstanding young students and professionals in fields relevant to its work. These fields include agriculture, computer science, demography, economics, energy, engineering, environment, finance, international relations, journalism, mass media, political economy, public administration, sociology, statistics, and translation and terminology.
It is important to note that the ESCWA Internship Programme is not connected to the selection process for employment at the United Nations. According to the applicable United Nations policy, there is no expectation of employment following the completion of an internship.
To qualify for the ESCWA Internship Program, applicants must meet one of the following requirements:
- Enrolled in, or have completed, a graduate school program (second university degree or equivalent, or higher)
- Enrolled in, or have completed, the final academic year of a first university degree program (minimum bachelor’s level or equivalent)
In addition, applicants must fulfill the following criteria:
- Proficiency in standard software applications
- Keen interest in the work of the United Nations and personal commitment to the ideals of the Charter
- Demonstrated ability to successfully interact with individuals from different cultural backgrounds and beliefs, along with a willingness to accommodate differing opinions and views
If you meet the eligibility criteria and are eager to be a part of the ESCWA Internship Program, follow the simple steps below to apply:
- Visit the official website of the United Nations Careers portal at http://careers.un.org.
- Log in to your account or create a new one if you don’t have an existing account.
- Navigate to the ESCWA Internship Program section.
- Fill out the application form accurately and provide the necessary documents and information.
- Submit your application within the specified deadline.
Please note that participation in the ESCWA Internship Program does not guarantee employment at the United Nations. According to applicable United Nations policies, internships do not automatically lead to future employment opportunities.
The deadline for submitting applications is not specified. Therefore, interested candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible to avoid missing out on this valuable opportunity.
ESCWA Internship Program Portal
For further information and to explore this exceptional opportunity, please visit the Official Website. Embark on your journey towards academic excellence with the United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia, ESCWA Internship Program.
ESCWA Internship Program Latest Update
This portal frequently posts the latest information regarding the United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia, ESCWA Internship Program. Stay informed by revisiting this page regularly for updates on the admission process.
Should any changes occur, we recommend bookmarking this page and checking for updates. We will promptly provide you with the most up-to-date information. If you have any inquiries about the United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia, ESCWA Internship Program 2024, kindly leave a comment below, and we will respond to your query.
The ESCWA Internship Programme serves as a launching pad for graduates and postgraduates who aspire to make a meaningful impact in the field of economic and social development. By joining this program, you can gain invaluable experiences, contribute to important projects, and broaden your professional network within the United Nations. Seize this opportunity to embark on a transformative journey that will shape your career and empower you to solve future challenges in Western Asia and beyond.